As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll roll up your sleeves to support our business endeavours. You have experience executing a variety of digital programs, tactics, and technologies in a B2B & B2C environment. You are detail-focused and highly organized. You are a self-starter who troubleshoots and looks up solutions independently, but also knows when to ask for help. You show grace under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
IF YOU ENJOY:
- Learning from the best – Our leaders support us, develop us and help us become our best. Our open door and transparent culture nurtures everyone to build their career and develop their skills.
- Working in a modern workplace – We are fast paced, constantly evolving, and flexible to change. We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work and Ideal Group supports this balance.
- Collaboration – We believe our ideas are better together and we encourage trust, respect and authenticity to support each other. At Ideal, we collectively celebrate successes and learn from each other to excel.
- Positive Vibes – We work hard through perseverance and taking ownership, but because of our phenomenal positive attitude, we always have fun along the way.
- Focus on creating the best user experience for the company product.
- Ensure the company products have a well defined, customer focused, forward thinking and efficient user experience.
- Contribute to the definition of product capabilities from both a customer and user experience perspective.
- Conduct user research including end-user testing of UI prototypes.
- Having a good understanding of building online forms and building intuitive moving forward pages.
- Provide expert skill in building and testing cross-browser web UIs.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
Ideal Group is Canada’s leading Developments, Entertainment & Capital Ventures company with a mission to Redefine the Future. We are driven by a desire to disrupt conventional business models and passionate about assembling extraordinary teams to realize ambitious goals.
Remote work – Required some camera on meetings – Required in person meetings for a couple of hours per week in our location (HW7 & HW404).
HOW TO APPLY:
Are you ready to start your career with us? Apply today so we can connect with you to learn more.
Email us : Vishal@ideal.ventures
WE'RE HERE TO HELP:
Idea Group strives to create an accessible and inclusive application and selection process and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants who may have accessibility requirements. Should you require an accommodation please contact 4167543500_221. Information received related to accommodation needs will be addressed confidentially.