As part of our development team, you will be working closely with UI/UX design team and backed developers to refine the existing design, build new pages and call rest APIs. You will implement a user journey path to the code and Angular pages. You need to communicate with UI/UX designers and backend developers to ensure business needs will be satisfied in the final product.
What You Will Do
- Work with UI/UX designers to convert the designs to HTM/CSS and JS.
- Using reactive form modules with explicit and immutable approach and managing the state of the form.
- Create data models in Angular, validate the form data and submit it to APIs.
- Maintain and optimize the existing codes.
- Good understanding in mobile responsive design practices.
What You Will Work On
- Multiple tech start-ups across the Ideal Ventures portfolio – including HealthTech, FinTech, PropTech, EdTech, Cybersecurity, SaaS, and more.
What You Bring
- Working knowledge of Observables, Subscriber, Views, Services, Routers and DI.
- Experience using NgRx, RxJS, and Reactive forms.
- Strong experience with Angular Framework 8+.
- Solid experience in technology implementation: Spring MVC, .Net and Angular.
- Experience integrating with restful APIs.
- Experience working with web markup languages like HTML5, CSS3.
- Strong experience working with JSON and XML data structure.
- Working with code repository tools and version control.
- Experience in Azure DevOps.
- Using Azure CI/CD.
- Experience working with relational databases (SQL Server, My SQL or Postgresql).
- $40 per hour.
- Required work from office for couple of days per weeks (Markham, Ontario, HW7 & 404).
- Contract length: 6 months.
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract.
HOW TO APPLY:
Thank you for your interest in Ideal Ventures. If you believe that your experience, qualifications, and interest are a great match for this role, please submit your resume & cover letter via email with “Angular Developer” in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideal Ventures is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome the many dimensions of diversity. Accommodations under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) are available upon request for candidates taking part in all stages of the selection process.