As a Marketing Executive, you’ll roll up your sleeves to support our Marketing Efforts. You have experience executing a variety of digital programs, tactics, and technologies in a B2B & B2C environment. You are detail-focused and highly organized. You are a self-starter who troubleshoots and looks up solutions independently, but also knows when to ask for help. You show grace under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
IF YOU ENJOY:
- Learning from the best – Our leaders support us, develop us and help us become our best. Our open door and transparent culture nurtures everyone to build their career and develop their skills.
- Working in a modern workplace – We are fast paced, constantly evolving, and flexible to change. We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work and Ideal Group supports this balance.
- Collaboration – We believe our ideas are better together and we encourage trust, respect and authenticity to support each other. At Ideal, we collectively celebrate successes and learn from each other to excel.
- Positive Vibes – We work hard through perseverance and taking ownership, but because of our phenomenal positive attitude, we always have fun along the way.
- Manage the business social media accounts across multiple platforms.
- Monitor and track online & offline ad performance.
- Coordinate with Digital, PR, Event agencies to deliver services within deadlines.
- Organize the marketing calendar and track promotional results.
- Create positive customer interactions and increase brand positivity by responding to and engaging with customers on social media.
- Manage relations with brand partners & clients.
- Develop persuasive brand decks & presentations for marque properties.
- Conducting Research & developing insights from digital & traditional sources.
- Collaborate with cross functional team members to support all go-to-market strategies.
- Work closely with other members of the Integrated Marketing Services team to ideate digital strategies and tactics in response to briefs from program managers and other internal groups.
- Partners with members of the marketing team to analyze program results and make adjustments necessary to drive program success.
- University degree in Marketing, Business, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing (B2B & B2C).
- A solid understanding of current digital marketing practices and programs.
- Experience in Social Media, Google Ads, SEO & Google Analytics.
- Expert in MS Office.
- Proven ability to thrive and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Ideal Group is Canada’s leading Developments, Entertainment & Capital Ventures company with a mission to Redefine the Future. We are driven by a desire to disrupt conventional business models and passionate about assembling extraordinary teams to realize ambitious goals.
HOW TO APPLY:
Are you ready to start your career with us? Apply today so we can connect with you to learn more.
Email us : Vishal@ideal.ventures
WE'RE HERE TO HELP:
Idea Group strives to create an accessible and inclusive application and selection process and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants who may have accessibility requirements. Should you require an accommodation please contact 4167543500_221. Information received related to accommodation needs will be addressed confidentially.